Monday, April 19, 2010

i had this dream

a few weeks ago where i decided to travel west. Instead of using a train, plane or automobile, i created my own vehicle...
it wasn't motorized nor did it use energy. it was simple. one piece of wood attached to one balloon. It would rest at hip height when not in flight, but when i jumped onto the seat, it would float up past the roof tops. I could steer it by moving my body around and it never went too high.
I would stop my floating adventure to the west everyday and either visit with people or meet new ones. i used it to get out of sticky situations or to get a better view of something. i never needed to fill up the balloon or anything... until right before i woke up, when i noticed it wasn't floating up as high as before.

so if anyone can analyze that for me, go right ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment