Monday, July 12, 2010

$1.50, really??

Okay so before I moved into my new apartment, I had a hard time washing my clothes more than once a month.. something that many fellow Americans view as "disgusting". I however like to not waste energy and water by washing, and therefore further aging the few items of clothing I own, especially when they have no visible dirt and no smellable stench to them.
But now I have a washer and dryer I must pay $1.50 per load for. I ask you, what the crap?
I've already used this system a couple of times, and its killed me to drop three bucks on getting one load done.
But now my sheets need washing. What the crap am I supposed to do?
I don't have 12 quarters! I've been snatching quarters from my sister as it is, and I can't leave her piggie bank high and dry!
WHAT will I do when the price goes up to $2.00?!? It's supposed to, ya know.
This is bull shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment